Comparative Reporting Increases Impact
Reports with comparative data support the pursuit of excellence. Individuals see their performance in the context of other meaningful results.
In addition, our optional full-page Gap report enriches the learning, by showing participants their most positive and negative skills relative to the comparatives.
Choose the comparison that fits your organization best:
1. The rest of the group
Shows the individual's numerical results in comparison with the entire group.
Yellow square and "GRP" column identify the group's average.
In this example:
- The individual's overall rating (blue bar) was higher than the group's.
- But the individual's manager (yellow) provided a lower rating.
- Suggests development goal: improved communication with the manager.
2. Percentiles of successful members of the group
Provides a comparison with most capable colleagues (e.g. 90th percentile).In this example:
- Yellow square and "90P" column show how results for the 90th percentile compare with the individual's ratings.
- Suggests "stretch goals".
3. Progress Report: the Subject's previous 360
This report provides a comparison to ratings achieved by the individual in an earlier 360 Project.
The participant can see, for instance:
- A comparison of the ratings at completion of a training course with the ratings prior to the course
- Or comparison of ratings since the last annual 360
(Comparative reports available in Enterprise Edition only.)