The Complete 360-Degree Feedback Resource Kit
Process Management Handbook
A 3-chapter manual with everything you need to know about managing the 360-degree feedback process.
- All about 360-degree feedback. The importance of feedback for people's learning, how 360 works, how to harness its special powers, the crucial facts on how feedback helps humans develop.
- Sample communications.
- How 360-degree feedback can help your organization learn and grow.
- How to design a 360 process for an organization—the complete 7-step process, including goal-setting and preparing the leadership, the design team, and the administrator.
- The 4 key factors to encourage responders, reduce anxiety, and ensure a successful 360-degree feedback project.
Workshop: The Art of Receiving Feedback
3-hour scripted preparation workshop for subjects of the 360-degree feedback process.
- The concept, the benefits, and the power of 360-degree feedback
- Common reactions to feedback
- A model for understanding and receiving feedback
- How to select responders
- How to create a supportive environment and overcome barriers
- How to ensure confidentiality
- How to communicate with responders
Workshop: The Art of Giving Feedback
A 3-hour scripted preparation workshop for responders in the 360-degree feedback process.
- The benefits and opportunities in being a responder
- Concerns about giving feedback
- Do's and don'ts of giving feedback
- How to avoid common rating errors
- How to offer additional, constructive comments
Workshop: The Receptivity Workshop for Receiving Feedback
A 3-hour scripted group debrief workshop for subjects where they receive their reports.
- Creating a positive feedback mindset
- Getting the most value from your report
- Understanding ratings
- Making sense of the comments
- Preparing for the individual debrief
- Closing the feedback loop with responders
Coaching Sessions for Individual Subjects
A guide to conducting 2 one-on-one coaching meetings with subjects of the 360-degree feedback process.
- Warming up the session
- Celebration of successes: Focusing on the good news
- Addressing areas for development: Attending to the challenging feedback
- Commitment to change: Turning reflection into promise
- Action planning: Turning promise into action
- Conclusion: Empowering the journey
The Kit also includes
- Sample communications for use with the 360-degree feedback process
- Practical suggestions to ensure confidentiality
- Practical workshop activities to improve the quality of the feedback
- Experiential, meaningful exercises using real-life examples
- Book: Leadership Coaching for the Workplace by Timothy Bentley and Esther Kohn-Bentley
- PowerPoint presentations to accompany all workshops
- Facilitator's Forms (reproducible)
- Participant handouts/guides (reproducible) for all workshops